In this weeks lecture we had another guest presenter named Trevor Mackenzie and fun fact he was my grade 12 English teacher at Oak Bay High School. He started off his presentation by introducing who he was, his background, and the book he has published. Then he went on to talk about this chart he made discussing “Types of Student Inquiry”. When he first showed this image, imminently I loved the art used throughout and the way it is so easy to follow and understand. I have heard of this type of learning before in my English class last semester and it is one that I really like as a future teacher. I think when school is first starting in September that it is really important to use a lot of structured inquiry so the students can understand what is expected out of them. In saying that, throughout the year I feel like it is also really important to get students to where they are comfortable in doing a free inquiry that is lead all by themselves because this will start preparing them for the real world and next grade level. Again I think this image is a great way to show future teachers what different learning styles can look like.