This week in class we talked a massive amount about videos and ads. Many teachers now days play videos in their classes to demonstrate parts of their lesson or to put something fun on for students to watch. This happened to me firsthand in class but if a teacher does not have their AD block on – when they play a YouTube Video (for example) Ads will come up on before the video starts playing. Sometimes these ads can be super inappropriate and can leave students questioning what just happened. For me as a future teacher this is something, I do not want to have happening in my class… especially if I am teaching the lower grades. I think it is also important when showing a video to students to have already pre-watched the video – to make sure it is of clean manner, is appropriate, and suitable for what my outcome is going to be when showing this video. YouTube in my opinion is also a bit scary because of the fact once my video is done is that it just continues to play other videos. Therefore, if I am not fast enough to turn it off then some other video that I have no nothing about will come up playing. I personally feel like there will be a time that I will be using different t video clips in my classroom… not very often but when I do, I will be sure to watch it first, get add blocker, and not let any other video play after.