I choose this topic for my tech project but I think it would work really nicely with a class presenting on Indigenous Art. I played a lot of Kahoot throughout high school and thought it was really fun way to engage with the material. Kahoot, is a great way for students to engage with the material they are learning about in the classroom because it makes them have fun with what they are participating in. It is a nice way for students to not feel insecure about the answer they are choosing because their answers are anonymous – only they know. This game also allows students to interact with each other and the teacher; creating engaging and educational class discussions. Kahoot, is beneficial for teachers because it gives them a good understanding with what material students understand or what needs to be discussed more in class. It also gives teachers the freedom of making the quizzes how short or long they would like. This game also encourages for class discussion between peers and teacher after each question and it makes for a fun experience throughout the whole classroom environment. A bonus is that this technology learning game is free and easy to use. Here are pictures of a Kahoot game I made talking about Indigenous Art.