Over the past month and a half since class has started… I have made a plan for myself that would keep me on track to what I wanted to accomplish before the end of the term.

This is what my goal(s) looked like…

As much as I have been trying to stick with these goals I have created I have also been doing what is best fitting me with with my busy life style. Originally my goal was to just learn chords and scales till the end of February but it has kinda change. Yes I have learnt many different chords and I have learnt the C scale but I have also accomplished learning the song Riptide. I know theory is important when learning an instrument but I am having so much fun just learning songs that I have pushed the scales aside. My toughest part right now is moving my figures quick enough to each of the chords and learning the strumming patterns; but my teacher said that will all come with practice. Again I am so blessed to have my teacher be in-person because I find I learn a lot better that way and I get the help I need whenever I want. Although my learning journey has shifted with some new goals that are attached… I will still be learning 3 songs start to finish and hopefully even 4. Currently I am learning the song “I’m Yours” by Jason Marz!